|Healing © Robin Phillips Studio|
give • love • inspire
I believe in making life special….
Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!
My art/design studio serves artists, solopreneurs and creative small businesses, holistic health and healing practitioners or organizations, non-profit organizations, publishers, marketing/design agencies, art galleries and gift shops, art collectors, and manufacturers in the craft, sewing, children’s and gift industries.
• Inspirational imagery, branding and graphic/web design services to promote your unique business or organization’s mission: custom websites, business cards, ads, brochures, logos, invitations/cards + more
• Original artwork– inspirational paintings, prints and gifts for home, office or healthcare settings (retail/wholesale/commissions)
• Whimsical illustration and surface design for licensing/publishing in fabric, craft, children’s and inspirational gift markets
• Unique arts/crafts patterns and printables for paper goods, sewing and home decor markets (retail/wholesale)
• Article and content writing for arts, crafts, design, home and garden publishers
Seeking any of the above? I’d love to meet you. Connect with me.
• • • • • •
- I spent my early years in the Midwest, but I now call beautiful Portland, Oregon home.
And I love capturing beautiful scenes on camera! (Follow my adventures under Travel/Nature Inspirations)
- My educational background includes a BFA in Art and minor in Psychology.
It’s no wonder I surround myself and others with inspiring, joyful and whimsical images, books and messages 🙂
(Find more of this goodness under In The Studio:Art and Inspire )
- In 1998, I began my art career by exhibiting at art fairs, shops and galleries.
Since then, I’ve exhibited professionally in over 50 shows and galleries, nationwide.
(Follow the latest in Events/Shows/Sales)
- For 13 years, I worked in corporate and non-profit marketing departments as a graphic and web designer before launching Robin
Phillips Studio full time.
During this time I honed my skills in marketing, branding, design and WordPress web development.
(Check out my helpful WordPress Website Tips and Creative Business Tips)
- In addition to art and digital design, I have a lifelong love for fiber arts and sewing.
Mixed media is my forte. My three loves: a paintbrush, a sewing machine and the computer!
(Follow the latest RPS pattern releases under In The Studio: Patterns)
- And last but not least, I’m a passionate nature and animal lover
My husband and I are avid gardeners, and our family includes five pets, many of them rescues…
( See the garden through the seasons under In the Garden and meet my furry family under Pets in the Studio )